The Technical Sector at SESAME Synchrotron Light Source is seeking for "Power Supplies Engineer" to work under the supervision of the Technical Director of SESAME, and in close collaboration with other Administrative, Scientific and Technical staff. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Developing and Improving of DC and fast switching power supplies (pulsed power supplies) of SESAME facility.
- The build-up and design of complete integrated solutions for power supplies and all the systems accompanying them.
- Carrying out comprehensive tests and setting proper testing procedures for various systems, this also includes the ability to automate the testing procedure if required.
- Doing the maintenance (Checking, repair, renovation) of the installed power supplies.
- Participating in the installation/commissioning work.
- Communicating with other groups for testing and integrating the power supplies in the facility.
- Writing requirements/specification for work and equipment.
- Writing complete documentation for all the systems involved in the power supplies group operation.
- Supervising and supporting of contracted work.
- All other duties as required.
For more details please click here.
To apply for vacancy notice number TC/16/2 (Power Supplies Engineer) please read carefully the notes below and then fill the online submission form:
Notes before uploading your files:
- Make sure that your C.V. is detailed, updated and in English.
- Your cover letter should include a list and contact details of at least two referees.
- The letter should be addressed to SESAME Administration.
- Your C.V. and cover letter should be in PDF format.
- Files names (C.V. and cover letter) should be in English with no spaces.
- The submission system does not accept files (C.V. and cover letter) with special characters like \^$.?*|+ ... etc