The Director shall discharge the following duties:
- He shall direct the work of the Centre in conformity with the programmes and directives established by the Council.
- He shall prepare the draft programme and budget to be submitted to the Council and approved by it.
- He shall prepare the provisional agenda for the sessions of the Council and submit to it any proposals that he may deem useful for the administration of the Centre.
- He shall draw up and submit to the Council reports on the Centre’s activities.
- He shall represent the Centre in law and in all civil acts.