Today (16th April 2019), the University of Jordan, represented by its President, Abdelkarim Al-Qudah, and SESAME, represented by its Director, Khaled Toukan, signed a Memorandum of Understanding to further expand collaboration between the two parties, particularly to develop academic and research cooperation through:
- The use of available research laboratories and instruments.
- The exchange of faculty and researchers for the purpose of teaching, delivering lectures, conducting research, and the exchange of expertise.
- Collaborative research projects.
- Joint symposia, seminars, and conferences.
- The exchange of academic information and materials.